The academies marketing Internship
- The Academies Internship is a marketing based internship for high achieving high school students. Through the internship, students will learn valuable marketing skills and techniques to effectively organize a custom Academy for their school or county! Interns will also be given guided mentorship from a Harvard undergraduate throughout the duration of the internship. Interns will also have countless opportunities for professional development and networking, as well as the opportunities listed below.
our interns enjoy:
- Hands on marketing experience
- Engaging in a national network of high achieving high school students
- Exclusive webinars led by Harvard undergraduates on college admissions, essay writing, and marketing
- Opportunities to receive waived tuition for an Academy
- Workshops on resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn optimization
- Certificates outlining outstanding achievement
- Letters of recommendation and work reference letters
We hold our interns to a high standard and acceptance is limited to those who demonstrate genuine interest and excitement to gain skills in marketing. All interns are expected to attend and participate in our monthly community calls, check and respond to emails regularly, and take responsibility for their role as an intern. We expect clear and consistent communication from our interns in order to provide the best possible experience in our programs.
All interns must be at least 17 years of age and eligible to work in the United States.
Previous attendance to an academy is strongly recommended, but not required.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but will be reviewed quarterly. Our next round of hiring will occur in March 2022.Apply now
The academies Internship
The Academies by Harvard Student Agencies is looking to grow our network of high school marketing interns. The HSA Education Internship is run in collaboration with HSA Tutoring. Interns are given hands-on experience in leading marketing for a variety of programs as well as access to Harvard undergraduate insights.
Harvard Student Agencies is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization exclusively made up of current Harvard students, who run 12 businesses across various industries that provide educational and business opportunities to students.
The Academies by HSA provides students with intensive pre-professional programs on topics ranging from Pre-Med, Coding, Business, Politics, and Pre-Law. We aim to bring academic opportunities for growth to students everywhere to help them prepare for testing and/or explore potential careers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org